Residential Roofing Services
Weatherguard Construction Company routinely works with homeowners who are concerned that their residence may have damage from hail storms, tornados, other severe weather and ice dams. Our experienced Field Representatives can perform a professional inspection of your residence, help you diagnose storm or ice-related issues with your roofing or siding, and guide you through the insurance claims process if needed. We also provide window replacement and gutter installation services.
We exclusively offer the Owens Corning line of TruDefinition Duration Shingles because of the numerous benefits they provide:
- A high-end yet attractively priced dimensional shingle complete with shadow lines for greater definition.
- Wide range of colors including options you won’t find anywhere else.
- Advanced performance features that reinforce the strength and longevity of the shingles and improve installation.
- Double protection through our 10-year craftsmanship warranty on top of a manufacturer’s warranty covering product performance as well as wind and algae resistance. Talk to your Field Representative for complete warranty details.
- A Weatherguard Field Representative will guide you through the insurance claim process.
- Prior to your installation, a Weatherguard Representative will work with you to determine the best location for materials to be delivered.
- The Rep will walk you through a few important steps you can take to minimize disruption to your home during installation.
- We make every effort to schedule jobs to avoid weather-related issues. If we anticipate a rainout or temperatures below 40 degrees, you will be notified in advance if we will need to reschedule.
- An onsite Inspector will hang the permit, and prepare the crew.
- The crew will clean up the yard throughout the project, and try to prevent materials from going into neighbor’s yards. We take pride in keeping all job sites clear of hazards and take precautions to protect you home. You will be compensated for any unforeseen damage.
- The crew will perform a thorough final clean-up of your yard.
- The Inspector will thoroughly go through the job to check everything, and will review this information with you. If needed, the crew will fix any issues on the spot. The Inspector will pick up any leftover materials.
- We will tell you how to get final sign-off from your local Building Inspector. Do not remove the permit until the Building Inspector signs off.