Residential Roofing Services
Weatherguard Construction Company routinely works with homeowners who are interested in updating the exterior of their home or are concerned that it may have been damaged by hail or wind during severe weather. We will perform a thorough hail or wind damage inspection of the exterior of your residence, help diagnose any storm-related issues with your roofing, siding, windows or gutters, and guide you through the insurance claims process if needed.
- We will guide you through the insurance claim process (if applicable).
- Prior to your installation, we will work with you to determine the best location for materials to be delivered and will walk you through a few important steps you can take to minimize disruption to your home during installation.
- We make every effort to schedule jobs to avoid weather-related issues. If we anticipate a rainout or temperatures below 40 degrees, you will be notified in advance if we will need to reschedule.
- An onsite inspector will meet with you briefly to discuss the job, display the required building permit and discuss the job with the crew.
- The crew will clean up the yard throughout the project, and try to prevent materials from going into neighbor’s yards. We take pride in keeping all job sites clear of hazards and take precautions to protect you home.
- The crew will perform a thorough final clean-up of your yard.
- The Inspector will thoroughly go through the job to check everything, and will review this information with you. If needed, the crew will fix any issues on the spot. The Inspector will pick up any leftover materials.
- We will discuss the local building inspector process with you and ask that the permit displayed not be removed until the building inspector has signed off.