Weatherguard Construction will help you understand the hail and/or wind storm damage to your home and work with your insurance company to agree upon the scope of the restoration work required.
Follow these simple insurance claim steps:
- Contact the claims center of your insurance company and report that you may have hail or wind storm damage to your home.
- Once you have reported the claim, contact us with the claim number.
- The insurance company will contact you with the name and phone number of their Adjuster, along with the date and time that the Adjuster will be coming out to inspect your home. Contact us with this information. It is important that we are present when the insurance adjuster conducts an inspection. We will work with the insurance adjuster in order to come to an agreement on the scope of the restoration work required.
- After the meeting with your Insurance Adjuster, all you need to do is select products and colors in order for your job to be submitted.
- Once you have selected the products and colors, we will schedule your project for production, and within two weeks your project should be started.
- At some point in this process your Insurance Company will typically send out a claim report and the first check, contact us and arrange a time to have it picked up.
- After we receive the insurance paperwork and your project is deemed complete, both you and your insurance company will receive a final invoice. When you receive the second and final check from the insurance company the remainder of the invoice is due.
For more information on the installation process, click here.